Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Stillness Speaks, a blog dedicated to facilitating the process of awakening from the egoic state of consciousness and into the Oneness of reality. As many of us are now finding out, the awakening process can present itself with a multitude of hurdles that challenge us to grow in unexpected ways, and my intent is to offer any tips and insights that may assist others in this dramatic shift in consciousness. This writing will be peppered with my own personal experiences, as well as words of wisdom from those who have walked the path before us and from those who are walking it right now. Although it is geared towards those who have already had an initial awakening experience, the ideas offered here can be beneficial to those of all walks of life, not just those walking the so-called "spiritual path". While I do not affiliate myself with any particular tradition or mode of thought, there will likely be a high amount of Zen and Daoist influence in my writing, as these schools of thought have greatly influenced and aided me in my own journey of self-discovery. Please feel free to e-mail me with any comments, criticisms, questions, topic suggestions, or anything else you would like to see featured in the blog. Namaste!

1 comment: